Dr. Douglas Klotch MD Patient Reviews

November 9th, 2016
Bad expedience with Dr Klotch. Didn't diagnosed any decease and left me with PAIN saying he doesn't see anything.He was not into his patient , he listen me a few second and run away, not answering my questions or concerns. Now I have to find another doctor.

July 8th, 2016
Top Notch Dr. I've had 1 sinus surgery with him. He fixed my previous sinus surgery tissue from another not so good ENT Dr. and cleared up my fungal sinus infection where other ENT's would not do the surgery and they both referred me to Dr. Klotch, he is a very talented surgeon. He now treats me for sinus and Endo along with my son. I am very happy with the office staff and his abilities!

February 18th, 2016
Rude and unprofessional!

August 6th, 2015
Great Man,great Doctor
I have many Doctor friends,and every one of them recommanded Dr. Klotch to me.I went to him few years ago and That was a wise decision I made. I found him polite , knowledgable ,experienced and intelligent.He has no respect for stupidity.

March 31st, 2015
Great Dr would recommend highly
This dr. reviews your chart and labs before you go! He listens and gives accurate diagnosis and follows up with you. The staff is great and they truly follow up after your visit. Myself and my son go to him for ENT and Endo needs. He is direct to the point and a no-nonsense kind of person and that is fine with me because he is accurate and that is what matters!

September 23rd, 2012
Connie Beacham Irmler
As a nurse, I rate Dr. Klotch as a physician that is "down to earth," with his expertise and no "rip-off" practice! (I see some of the negative reports on him as unfair: In reality, he has a GREAT sense of humor!) He performed surgery for my husband about 8 years ago for "snoring," and he did more than a great job. This doctor is honest, caring, and has a great sense of humor: He is not a rip-off to his patients nor insurance companies. Currently, I am going to him for a sinus and ear problem, and his advise is right on tract for me. With Dr. Klotch's experience, I would not hestitate in any manner to regard his advice as a "GOLD" standard! He does not cater to "drug seeking patients," so perhaps that is why some patients left poor reviews for him!

June 18th, 2012
I thought he was very nice. The waiting time was about 10min total but it took me awhile to fill out the paperwork since I was a new patient. Dr. Klotch answered all my question and concerns he took as much time as I needed, I never felt rushed. The Office personnel were very polite.

March 16th, 2012
Good Man and Doctor
Doctor Klotch has been treating my husband(two surgeries) since 1995. We highly respect him as a man and a surgeon. The knowledge, and expertise in his chosen field is extraordinary.He is an expert at mixing humor and sensitivity. We appreciate all he has done for us.

February 7th, 2012
Mrs Ramon
My experience with Dr. Klotch cannot be put in words. He is caring, intelligent and all business. I just love him and his staff is just a wonderful as he is. Claudia at the front desk makes you feel so special. If you need to get a total thyriodectmy, Dr. Klotch is the one. Oh the scar on the neck, great cut. Thank you Dr. Klotch for saving my life.

May 9th, 2011
**BEWARE **
My husband went to see this doctor for a very minor ear problem, removal of ear wax. On his FIRST visit he put my husband in so much pain for such a minor procedure and then told him to go home and spend the rest of the week putting oil in his ear to soften it, which my husband did, religiously. He told him that only if it was extremely difficult to remove on his next visit, he would not charge him another office fee since it was a followup appt. My husband spent the rest of the week pretty much doing the doctor's job and when he went back to see him, the doctor made a sarcastic remark about him being in pain during the prior visit, suggesting that he wasn't "man enough" to handle it. He then proceeded to remove the rest of the wax which my husband made the job easy for him and then charged him another office fee....for doing basically nothing. My husband did the work for him and he is still having problems therefore, he will have to see another doctor. Also, the doctor curses the entire time and acts like some type of "macho" man. I won't even go into how the office staff is except to say in one word...RUDE! Needless to say, I will be contacting our insurance company, as they are the one that referred this "so-called" doctor to us and give them a heads up of how he and his staff is. Be very cautious before treating with this doctor. He has no bedside manner at all and is only concerned about the almighty dollar!PS: I now know why were were able to get an appt so quickly with him....because he probably has no patients!

February 24th, 2011
very rude during appointmentmade several inappropriate commentsnarcissistic

November 30th, 2010
Love Dr. Klotch! He is wonderful!
Dr. Klotch explains things to you. He answers questions. He gives you a solid level of comfort, caring, experience, driven to get to the bottom of the problem... His demeanor is warm, friendly, with appropriate humor.I give him THE highest recommendation. The receptionist is cold and methodical, and doesn't stay focused to listen as she should.