Dr. Douglas Knox MD, FAAFP, FACEP Patient Reviews

4.7

• Good
  • Bad

July 21st, 2017
Putting "Care" back into Health Care!!
Although Dr. Knox is not in the Starched White Lab Coat, or Perfectly Trimmed hair line. His calming presence allowed for me to discuss what I needed to, with our any hesitation or reservation that I would be judged. Before Dr.Knox gets the pad of paper out to start writing for prescriptions he discussed alternative solutions. However, these were not given as ultimatums , yet solely suggestions. I appreciated that.

February 23rd, 2016
Very personable, when its your time, he spends that time with you, no rushing.

October 26th, 2015
Wonderful Doctor
This is one great doctor...He spends time with, explains everything and truly cares about his patients well being. I hope I never have to switch to another doctor, I'm so greatful I found him.

December 11th, 2013
Good doctor Good man
I became very ill and was in the hospital when i first meet doctor. I had no insurance and he treated me during my stay and after my stay with the greatest respect. he cared about me as a person. not many ive ever ran in to ...in todays world like him ...I can say he helped save my life .. Good Man Good doctor he is !! Im forever grateful.......

August 22nd, 2012
Flood.Johnson
Dr. knox reminds me of an old country doctor due to the fact he is quite patient with me and each time I had a medical situation with my disease, he truly seems to care and honestly listens. He is truly one in a million as a physician. I wouldn`t trade him for any other doctor.

August 22nd, 2012
Flood.Johnson

July 21st, 2012
Rating Dr. Knox and his practice
I have been a patient of Dr. Knox since his days at the clinic in Louisburg,KS,over fifteen years ago. My family goes to him. He is a great doctor who always puts his patients first and formost. He comes across as a very caring and concern Doctor, always interested in each of his patients.

June 7th, 2012
Great Doctor
Doctor Knox is a wonderful doctor, he takes his time to explain everything he has to tell you. He is compassionate and well traveled which makes me feel much more comfortable with him. He is the kind of Doctor that you would not only trust your life with but would also be great to go to a concert wit, and just hang out.

February 9th, 2010
Great Experience!
When I contacted Dr. Knox; I was having a problem with Edema. He quickly diagnosied my problems and we immediately started a treatment plan. I have had 2 prodecures and they have both been very successful. I would highly recommend Dr. Knox.

February 16th, 2017