A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Koch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Koch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koch
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Koch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Koch, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Cornea Transplant (Penetrating Keratoplasty)
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Laser Eye Surgery (Photorefractive Keratectomy)
- Lazy Eye (Amblyopia)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Radial Keratotomy (Refractive Surgical Procedure for Myopia)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Koch graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 10 awards.
Dr. Koch has 9 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Ben Taub General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Donald Koch MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas D. Koch practice?
- Dr. Douglas Koch has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Koch practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.