A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Kohl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Kohl is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Kohl, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kohl graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kohl has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
- Outpatient Surgery Center Of Boca
- Boca Raton Outpatient Surgery & Laser Center, A Healths
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Allan Kohl MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas A. Kohl practice?
- Dr. Douglas Kohl has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Kohl practices Ophthalmology near Boca Raton, FL.
See Boca Raton Ophthalmologists.