A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Kohl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Kohl is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kohl
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Kohl Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Kohl, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kohl graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kohl has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
- Outpatient Surgery Center Of Boca
- Boca Raton Outpatient Surgery & Laser Center, A Healths
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Allan Kohl MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas A. Kohl practice?
- Dr. Douglas Kohl has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Kohl practices Ophthalmology near Boca Raton, FL.
See Boca Raton Ophthalmologists.