Dec 29th, 2014

If you want to waste a lot of time without getting to the point this is the place for you

Superb Professional show details Superb Professional
Feb 8th, 2013

Worth waiting for. Took my mom to him for glaucoma in 2008, now 4 others in my family have "adopted" him as our own eye doctor--including me.

excellent doc! show details excellent doc!
Oct 30th, 2010

The best eye dr I have ever seen!

Hi DR Kohl this is John Lively show details Hi DR Kohl this is John Lively
by JOHN LIVELY on Apr 2nd, 2010

I switched to Humana so that i could come back to you to watch my Glycoma, I thought it would be easy. IT SEEMS IMPOSSIBLEI CANNOT FIND A PRIMARY DOCTOR WHO CAN REFER ME TO YOU.I HAVE SPENT HOURS TRYING TO GET A REPRESENTATIVE ON THE PHONE BUT MOST OF THE TIME YOU END UP WITH A MEESAGE SAYING THEY ARE CLOSEDTWICE I ACTUALLY SPOKE TO A REP AND THEY GAVE WE THE NAMES OF PRIMARY CARES WHO WOULD REFER ME TO YOU BUT THEY WERE ALWAYS WRONG.PLEASE CONTACT ME AT 750-7385 PERHAPS YOU KNOW A PRIMARY CARE WHO USES YOU.THE FIRST THING I DID WAS CONTACT YOUR OFFICE BUT THEY COULD NOT HELP ME ?

Excellent physician show details Excellent physician
Nov 12th, 2008

Dr. Kohl did an outstanding job with my cataract surgeries. My vision is back to the way it was in my 30s. I recommend him to all my friends and family. I was also proud to have a Harvard trained doctor caring for me.