A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Kondziolka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Kondziolka is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Kondziolka, FACS, FRCSC, M.Sc is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Brain Cancer
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Movement Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kondziolka graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kondziolka has 18 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Passavant
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas S Kondziolka FACS, FRCSC, and M.Sc is a male Neurosurgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Douglas S. Kondziolka practice?
- Dr. Douglas Kondziolka has 4 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Kondziolka practices Neurological Surgery near Great Neck, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Pittsburgh, PA.
See Great Neck Neurological Surgeons.