A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Kondziolka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Kondziolka is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Kondziolka, FACS, FRCSC, M.Sc is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Brain Cancer
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Movement Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kondziolka graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kondziolka has 18 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- UPMC Passavant
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kondziolka accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 13 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Douglas S. Kondziolka practice?
Dr. Douglas Kondziolka practices Neurological Surgery near Great Neck, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Pittsburgh, PA.
See Great Neck Neurological Surgeons.