A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Kopp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Kopp is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kopp
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Kopp Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Kopp, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kopp graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Kopp has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Kopp MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas Kopp practice?
- Dr. Douglas Kopp has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Kopp practices Ophthalmology near Plainview, TX.
See Plainview Ophthalmologists.