A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Kopp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Kopp is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kopp
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kopp Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Kopp, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kopp graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Kopp has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Kopp MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas Kopp practice?
- Dr. Douglas Kopp has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Kopp practices Ophthalmology near Plainview, TX.
See Plainview Ophthalmologists.