A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Kosmicki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Kosmicki is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kosmicki
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Kosmicki Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Kosmicki, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kosmicki graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Kosmicki has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Lanning Memorial Hospital
- Nebraska Heart Hospital, Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Lee Kosmicki MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas L. Kosmicki practice?
- Dr. Douglas Kosmicki has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Kosmicki practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Grand Island, NE.
See Grand Island Internists and Grand Island Cardiologists.