A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Kovatch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Kovatch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kovatch
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kovatch Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Kovatch, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kovatch graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Kovatch has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas James Kovatch MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Douglas J. Kovatch practice?
- Dr. Douglas Kovatch has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Kovatch practices Psychiatry near Bradenton, FL.
See Bradenton Psychiatrists.