Dr. Douglas Krell Is this you?

September 11th, 2015

Great at diagnosing my problem with wierd bleeding.

March 10th, 2013

Great Doctor.

He delivered all my kids. I drive over an hour to see him.

June 28th, 2012

Always a long wait.

I always request the first appointment of the day when seeing healthcare providers. Even with his first appointment I have waited up to 45 minutes to see him, never fewer than a 30 minute wait. The face to face time with him averages 6 minutes. He never brings my chart into the room with him and never seems to have reviewed it before the appointment. I spend at least 4 of my 6 minutes refreshing his memory on my care. Although he is probably a very capable physician I no longer trust him with my care or the care of my unborn child and will be seeing a different provider from now on.

May 18th, 2011

He always listens.

He is a good listener. He asked what I needed. He gave me a hormone treatment but reassured me because I was worried about getting cancer. He told me about a new study showing the benefits and possible problems and told me why I didn't really have to worry. I got the feeling he reallycared about me.

September 19th, 2010

Good experience.

September 17th, 2010

Good choice

I went to see one of the women doctors on our healthplan first, and she was so judgemental! Doctor Krell, on the other hand, was very professional, punctual, well informed, and most of all very direct. His office staff was nice, they told me to come early to fill out paperwork. He got me right in, listened to my wierd symptoms, examined me carefully, gave me a prescription and done. I've had some VERY painful PAP smears in the past. It's nice to know that if it's done right, it doesn't have to hurt.

September 17th, 2010

You cannot find a better, more caring and skillful OBGYN.

Seriously Dr Krell is amazing. He SAVED my life once. He diagnosed both my tubal pregnancies before anyone. He operated on me twice and then helped us to get pregnant and finally delivered our beautiful new baby. My husband and I are so lucky to have found him. See my other review on Google reviews. Honestly OK yes I've had to wait sometimes in his office, but when it counts, he takes time, talks to you, and figures everything out. Once he consulted with another doctor in LONDON ENGLAND about my condition on the computer while I was sitting right there. Everyone in his office is super nice and during the pregnancy if necessary I could even get in to see him SAME DAY no questions asked. REALLy who DOES that? Dr . Krell did. Thank you DOC!!!

February 28th, 2017