Dr. Douglas Krohn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Douglas Krohn?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 19th, 2016

Recommendable PCP

I wanted to search for a new PCP as my last one stopped practicing. I like the convenience of location and hours for this office, which I found was nice inside, and the people are nice, too. Dr. Krohn was very competent and friendly. No complaints.

September 26th, 2013

Medical Assistant

I wouldn't send my worst enemy to this man after the way he treated my mother when she was very ill. She could have avoided major surgery if he had just given her a blood test and treated her with antibiotics. On top of that, when she called with questions and concerns, he spoke to her as if she were a child. He never followed up to see how she was. My whole family switched to another practice afterwards.

January 19th, 2013

Wonderful Family Doctor!

My whole family is a patient of Dr Krohn!

October 17th, 2012

rushed and rough

i was the only person in the office, saw the doctor, with whom i had made the appointment, walking around, and still i only saw a nurse, never the doctor himself. she was rude, not gentle, and barely let me get a word in to tell her about my health concerns. nobody in the office, and still i felt i was being rushed out. i felt i had accomplished nothing after my visit, and am so disappointed i now have to find another doctor see. waste of time and money.

September 12th, 2012

Good, but relying on the computer Too Much!

Dr. Krohn is a nice friendly person which is very important. However, some staff members do not share the same courtesy and professionalism as he displays. Also, he seems to be letting his computer system manage his clients a little too much. I had an issue where the computer showed that I made a visit to the office that I didn't make. I could not convince the staff that the information in the computer was in error. They would not let me speak to Dr. Krohn. He could have cleared it all up in a few seconds. Overall, he is a good doctor. I just prefer a more personal experience for me and my family when it comes to issue involving our health.

August 16th, 2012

Dr not recommended

Well been going to Dr Krohn for many years. He is near where I live and that was the primary reason I started to go to him. Though he is a very nice when talking to you, I would not recommend him. - The office is pretty bad at following back with you. I've had to call them in the past a few times to schedule an appt or to find out when my test results were in.- His office charges you for every little thing. I wanted to get a copy of my test results and they make you PAY $1 FOR EACH PRINTED PAGE!!! That is ridiculous! Also, when you get test results back and all is negative, they don't make a courtesy call to let you know. They make you come in for another appt and charge you your copay. Most Dr's I know don't do that. But again another way to get more $ for them I suppose.- They are not good at keeping records. I have had test done annually and when I asked to compare to a test I took the year before, they couldn't find it anywhere. So how am I suppose to know if a condition is new or gotten worse?!?!- In diagnosing, not very helpful either. I always end up going to a specialist to figure out my problem without any recommendations from him.When I got charge $5 for test results again, I decided that I no longer wanted a Dr that would take any opportunity to extract money from so I am now in the works looking for a new PCP.

August 7th, 2012

There is a wait. But he spends time with his patients do that is expected. Never had a problem with his staff or making a appointment.

July 3rd, 2012

BAH , CLAIMS REP

I'VE BEEN GOING TO DOCTOR'S OFFICE FOR SEVERAL YEARS AND I LOVE DR.KROHN AND HIS STAFF. I ALSO RECOMMENDED SEVERAL FRIENDS AND FAMILY TO HIS OFFICE AND THEY LOVE HIS OFFICE. THIS DOCTOR OFFICE GET TWO THUMBS UP FROM ME.

September 13th, 2011

Office Staff Lacks Professionalism

Please do not ask too many questions as the staff may get short tempered. They can be insensitive to patients who may be nervous because of possible heath concerns. Dr. Krohn is always a class act, however, there are more "people friendly" environments in NJ to consider.

December 6th, 2016