A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Kubek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Kubek, Otolaryngology Facial Plastic Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sinus surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Kubek graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kubek has 19 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Carl Kubek DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas C. Kubek practice?
- Dr. Douglas Kubek has 7 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Kubek practices Surgery, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery, and Sleep Medicine near Macomb, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Clair Shores, MI and East China, MI.
See Macomb Surgeons, Macomb Otolaryngologists, and Macomb Sleep Medicine Doctors.