Douglas C Kubek Sr, DO
17900 23 Mile Rd
Ste 203
Macomb, MI 48044
(586) 263-7400
Locations and availability (7)

|  best doc  |  show details
by Julie P on Jul 18th, 2014

dr kubek is a great doctor. He was so nice and understanding. My sinus infection is finally gone and I feel so much better. Highly recommend.

Apr 13th, 2014

Great doctor. He did my sinus surgery. I have never felt better.

|  Great Experience  |  show details
Dec 28th, 2013

Dr. Douglas Kubek is an amazing doctor. He works great with all ages, especially children. He is incredibly patient and explains things completely. He is extremely thorough. The best doctor I've ever seen.

Oct 5th, 2013

Very patient and kind doctor. I had sinus surgery and he cured my sinus problems. Highly recommend Dr Kubek.

|  Sinus Surgeon Expert  |  show details
Aug 5th, 2013

I had sinus surgery with Dr Kubek. He is kind and professional. I had no pain and healed quickly. I have never felt better.

|  Best ENT out there!  |  show details
Nov 14th, 2012

I had sinus surgery and septoplasty done by Dr. Kubek a few years back. He has forever changed my life, I can breathe with easy now and my health is just wonderful thanks to him. If you are ever in need of an ENT go to him, don't wait, he is the best.

Sep 10th, 2012

Dr Kubek managed my condition very well. I had a great outcome. Hr was kind and compassionate.

|  Brilliant surgeon!  |  show details
Apr 16th, 2012

office staff are very efficient, and so busy. One time I had to leave because I had to wait so long and had to get home in time for my children, but this was the exception. They rescheduled me right away. Dr Kubek is always so attentive and compassionate. He gave me a choice of a conservative option for treatment as well as surgery. I had a septoplasty and turbinate reduction. He met with my husband after surgery to update him. Hospital called me two days later to see how I was doing. Recovery was perfect. Dr Kubek did a wonderful job! I highly recommend him.

Aug 1st, 2010

Dr Kubek was very kind and compassionate. He really helped me with my sinus problem.

|  Breathtaking  |  show details
by David H. on May 13th, 2010

The best docter I have ever experienced. He changed my life. very smart and nice to be around. Great job DR Kubek. Dont listen to anyone who says something bad about you they are just joking

Mar 13th, 2010

best doctor I have seen. very smart and kind.

Mar 9th, 2010