Dr. Douglas Kuhn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Douglas Kuhn?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 4th, 2016

Just ONE of his past patients.

Dr. Kuhn is one of the most kindness and unselfishness man that I have meet. Being knowledgeable and update on his profession he will always make the correct dissension. Or make you think that he's made the right dissension. This doctor is very lucky to have Dottie as his nurse .

August 12th, 2015

Awful experience.

I usually do not write reviews but I had to this time. Had a very bad experience with Dr. Kuhn. After getting a shot in my hand for pain I later had more severe pain. My hand was swollen and extremely painful. I returned to see Dr. Kuhn and I was told it was just a reaction to the shot and to get another split. I told the nurse I did not want another splint I wanted to know why my hand was is in so much pain and so swollen. The Dr. Kuhn then returned to the room and opened the door and looked at me and said "WHAT!" I was in shock. No Dr. had ever spoken to me that way before. Again he was adamant that it was a reaction to the shot and not an infection and that I might have underlying issues and ordered blood work. I did not think that this was a reaction as I have had this shot in the past. I then had another physician add additional blood work to see if I had an infection. The results showed an infection. Wow, if I would have not found that out who knows what would have happened to my hand or me with an infection raging on in my body and the physician not seeming even caring. I mean how hard would it have been to just add that to the blood work he was already ordering (which by the way was unnecessary) to just rule it out if anything. Then I get a huge bill from the Dr. How awful and terrible. I go for one problem and come out with another problem and then another physician has to help me with the problem that was caused by Dr. Kuhn and I still have to pay Dr. Kuhn for services. This makes no sense. I am paying for getting an infection in my hand from a physician with not so good bed side manner. So disappointed. I actually felt like I was just another $ sitting in the chair not a patient with a problem. Just wanted to quickly get me out of the door to let the next $ come in.

June 2nd, 2015

Family History

Dr. Kuhn has had a long history in our family. I would recommend him and his staff for any orthopedic needs that you or your family may require. Dr. Kuhn, from my family to yours, thank you.

April 10th, 2017