A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Kupas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Kupas, FACEP, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kupas graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Kupas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Soldiers & Sailors Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas F Kupas FACEP and MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas F. Kupas practice?
- Dr. Douglas Kupas has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Kupas practices Emergency Medicine near Danville, PA.
See Danville Emergency Physicians.