Dr. Douglas Kuperman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Douglas Kuperman?

July 5th, 2017

Good Luck trying to speak to someone. When you finally get a person to speak to , leaving a message never gets resolved. For my post colonoscopy-endoscopy, spoke with the PA, before and after the procedure. She told me the Dr. would like me to come back in 5 years, not the 3 years I have been going. Well, she said there wasn't a family History..WRONG. No one bothered to look at my notes. It said my aunt died of colon cancer right on my notes they keep!! Also they always find polyps, and this time they found a couple that this time were adenomas, which can turn to cancer!! I am very upset with this entire office!!When your Doctor and his PA neglect to see that you have a family member with colon cancer and ask you to come in 5 years and the the routine 3 years what a terrible injustice for us patients!!!!!

March 10th, 2017

Sad

Was a patient of this doctor for several years getting regular colonoscopies and screenings. But when I got sick found it nearly impossible to contact anyone or have my messages returned. When I finally reached someone was told there was a two month wait to see the doctor. Agreed to see the nurse practitioner which was still a two week wait. Was scheduled for CT scans which were another two weeks wait. Meanwhile I got so sick I nearly died. Wound up in the ER in sepsis, blood pressure of 60/40, ICU, emergency surgery, colostomy. Think this could have had a much better outcome if the staff had been mire accessible.

February 24th, 2014

Wonderful, Wonderful

I was in the medical field so I am very particular with who I choose for doctors. Dr Kupperman was knowledgeable, kind and was willing to answer any questions I posed to him. His competence doing an endoscopy and colonoscopy were excellent. I referred him to one particular person, with trepidation, because she is not happy with anyone but even she loved him. That really says something!!!!!

October 7th, 2017