Dr. Douglas Kuperman MD Patient Reviews

March 9th, 2017
Sad
Was a patient of this doctor for several years getting regular colonoscopies and screenings. But when I got sick found it nearly impossible to contact anyone or have my messages returned. When I finally reached someone was told there was a two month wait to see the doctor. Agreed to see the nurse practitioner which was still a two week wait. Was scheduled for CT scans which were another two weeks wait. Meanwhile I got so sick I nearly died. Wound up in the ER in sepsis, blood pressure of 60/40, ICU, emergency surgery, colostomy. Think this could have had a much better outcome if the staff had been mire accessible.

February 24th, 2014
Wonderful, Wonderful
I was in the medical field so I am very particular with who I choose for doctors. Dr Kupperman was knowledgeable, kind and was willing to answer any questions I posed to him. His competence doing an endoscopy and colonoscopy were excellent. I referred him to one particular person, with trepidation, because she is not happy with anyone but even she loved him. That really says something!!!!!