A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Clark, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Clark has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Center, Inc
- Valley View Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas L Clark MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas L. Clark practice?
- Dr. Douglas Clark has 8 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Clark practices Radiation Oncology near Oklahoma City, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Norman, OK and Enid, OK.
See Oklahoma City Radiologists.