inactive

Douglas L Johnson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

September 3rd, 2011
Patient with Recommendation
I have had surgery by Dr. Doug Johnson, along with my friends son. His knowledge in this field is superior. If there is anyone I would highly recommend for this type of care, see Dr. Doug Johnson.

January 19th, 2011
simply , the best
Dr. Johnson performed a disectomy at c4/5 ten years ago. Simply put , he is the best.

August 19th, 2008
Meticulious Neurosurgeon who has great bedside manner
Dr. Johnson and his assistant Laura Guzman are the best that anyone could ask for. After my left leg went numb and starting shooting with pain, I wanted to make sure I found the best neurosurgeon for back surgery. I saw several neurosurgeons in the Chicago area. Several people recommended Dr. Doug Johnson who is known for being very anal and meticulious when it comes to operating on his patients. He's very particular about the type of music he listens to in the operating room and only wants his patients to use one particular physical therapist. His bed side manner is amazing. He's everything you'd want - caring and compassionate with his patients and grueling and meticulious in the operating room. I had my microdisctomy and I'm virtually pain free after months of agony. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Johnson and Laura who took wonderful care of me.