A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Labar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Labar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Labar, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Seizure Disorders
- Status Epilepticus
- Temporal Lobe Epilepsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Labar graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Labar has 11 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Richard Labar MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas R. Labar practice?
- Dr. Douglas Labar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Labar practices Neurology near New York, NY.
See New York Neurologists.