Dr. Douglas Lacour Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Douglas Lacour Jr?

Asthma

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Douglas Lacour Jr?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 9th, 2017

Excellent

I would not send my kids to anyone else!

May 10th, 2016

Dr. LaCour Fan

He is the best Pediatrician in town!!! He'll be back soon. Follow him on Facebook Fan Page.

April 5th, 2016

Dr. Lacour is the best pediatrician ever!!

March 29th, 2016

Please find where Dr Lacour practice now I refuse to look for another do to to my 4 kids.

March 28th, 2016

I want to be seen by Dr. Douglas LaCour

I just love this doctor but he's not at Tx Children anymore I'm trying very hard to find him.

March 26th, 2016

BEST PEDIATRICIAN

Best pediatrician in the area

March 24th, 2016

Blessed to have had such a great pediatrician

My two boys couldn't have had a better pediatrician all these years. If you didn't schedule your appointment ahead of time, you were most likely not going to see Dr. Lacour - that's how booked he always was. So precise, on target with his diagnosis and never let us down. I'll miss Dr. Lacour. Sending blessings to he and his family.

September 29th, 2015

Dr. LaCour is an amazing Doctor. I take my son to him, probably too much. I trust Dr LaCour's opinion on everything. He has always taken great care of my son! He spends as much time as you need. So if you have to wait for a while, it's because he is taking care of every concern and you will get the same treatment. I never feel rushed when we see him. He listens to all of my concerns...even the crazy ones. He is a great pediatrician and I recommend him to everyone I know!

December 2nd, 2014

Great experience

We are new to Houston and were faced with the daunting task of finding a new pediatrician for our 10 year old son, who has a chronic health condition. We did some research and chose Dr. Lacour. Wow, are we happy we did! Dr. Lacour spent considerable time with us to understand previous diagnosis and treatment. Awesome, relaxed approach with our son, who felt good about the visit and commented, "he's even smarter than our doctor back home." Kind, courteous and efficient office staff. Friendly, patient, funny nurse. I noticed that the office has a separate newborn area in the waiting room to keep the tiny ones away from the germy bigger kids--great idea. We highly recommend this practice.

July 20th, 2011

Fantastic Pediatrician!

I just moved here from out of state and relied largely on these types of ratings. I was not disappointed. Everything that was stated about Dr. LaCour is correct. He is the best pediatrician that I've encountered in all my years of having to deal with them. He accomodated my childrens' needs as they have special needs. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone looking for a fantastic pediatrician!

April 25th, 2011

Really good doctor

If you have patience then this is a great doctor. His time management is a little off but his bedside manner more than makes up for it. Not only is he personable to me but also connects with my child. LOVE HIM!

January 26th, 2011

BEST pediatrician EVER!!

Dr. LaCour is THE BEST pediatrician! My kids absolutely adore him. He is SO easy to talk to and explains everything in detail. He has checked up on my sick kiddos numerous times and really cares. There is a reason why people drive from all over Houston to see him - he is simply the best. =)