Pediatrician

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Dr. LaCour Fan show details Dr. LaCour Fan
by Patiently waiting on May 9th, 2016

He is the best Pediatrician in town!!! He'll be back soon. Follow him on Facebook Fan Page.

Apr 5th, 2016

Dr. Lacour is the best pediatrician ever!!

by Cynthia Rodriguez on Mar 29th, 2016

Please find where Dr Lacour practice now I refuse to look for another do to to my 4 kids.

I want to be seen by Dr. Douglas LaCour show details I want to be seen by Dr. Douglas LaCour
Mar 28th, 2016

I just love this doctor but he's not at Tx Children anymore I'm trying very hard to find him.

BEST PEDIATRICIAN show details BEST PEDIATRICIAN
by Mindy Shelly on Mar 26th, 2016

Best pediatrician in the area

Blessed to have had such a great pediatrician show details Blessed to have had such a great pediatrician
by Heart Broken on Mar 23rd, 2016

My two boys couldn't have had a better pediatrician all these years. If you didn't schedule your appointment ahead of time, you were most likely not going to see Dr. Lacour - that's how booked he always was. So precise, on target with his diagnosis and never let us down. I'll miss Dr. Lacour. Sending blessings to he and his family.

M. show details M.
by Tiffany on Mar 21st, 2016

I love doctor LaCour. My son has been a patient for almost his whole life. My son is now 15 and he has been so helpful every time we have been in. Never rushes always listens to each and every concern. He has left FM 1960 Pediatrics recently and is not currently practicing. I'm so upset. I don't know what happened!

by Lindsay on Sep 28th, 2015

Dr. LaCour is an amazing Doctor. I take my son to him, probably too much. I trust Dr LaCour's opinion on everything. He has always taken great care of my son! He spends as much time as you need. So if you have to wait for a while, it's because he is taking care of every concern and you will get the same treatment. I never feel rushed when we see him. He listens to all of my concerns...even the crazy ones. He is a great pediatrician and I recommend him to everyone I know!

Great experience show details Great experience
by Happy Mom on Dec 2nd, 2014

We are new to Houston and were faced with the daunting task of finding a new pediatrician for our 10 year old son, who has a chronic health condition. We did some research and chose Dr. Lacour. Wow, are we happy we did! Dr. Lacour spent considerable time with us to understand previous diagnosis and treatment. Awesome, relaxed approach with our son, who felt good about the visit and commented, "he's even smarter than our doctor back home." Kind, courteous and efficient office staff. Friendly, patient, funny nurse. I noticed that the office has a separate newborn area in the waiting room to keep the tiny ones away from the germy bigger kids--great idea. We highly recommend this practice.

Fantastic Pediatrician! show details Fantastic Pediatrician!
Jul 20th, 2011

I just moved here from out of state and relied largely on these types of ratings. I was not disappointed. Everything that was stated about Dr. LaCour is correct. He is the best pediatrician that I've encountered in all my years of having to deal with them. He accomodated my childrens' needs as they have special needs. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone looking for a fantastic pediatrician!

Really good doctor show details Really good doctor
Apr 25th, 2011

If you have patience then this is a great doctor. His time management is a little off but his bedside manner more than makes up for it. Not only is he personable to me but also connects with my child. LOVE HIM!

BEST pediatrician EVER!! show details BEST pediatrician EVER!!
Jan 26th, 2011

Dr. LaCour is THE BEST pediatrician! My kids absolutely adore him. He is SO easy to talk to and explains everything in detail. He has checked up on my sick kiddos numerous times and really cares. There is a reason why people drive from all over Houston to see him - he is simply the best. =)

Oct 20th, 2009

Dr Lacour is awsome! He takes the time to listen to all your concerns. He explain what he is doing in his exam and what he is looking for. He is professional yet approachable. I highly recommend him. We move and he has moved over the last several years. I drive 30-40 min across town to see him. I recommend him to all of my friends.