Pediatrician

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
 |  Great experience  |  show details
by Happy Mom on Dec 2nd, 2014

We are new to Houston and were faced with the daunting task of finding a new pediatrician for our 10 year old son, who has a chronic health condition. We did some research and chose Dr. Lacour. Wow, are we happy we did! Dr. Lacour spent considerable time with us to understand previous diagnosis and treatment. Awesome, relaxed approach with our son, who felt good about the visit and commented, "he's even smarter than our doctor back home." Kind, courteous and efficient office staff. Friendly, patient, funny nurse. I noticed that the office has a separate newborn area in the waiting room to keep the tiny ones away from the germy bigger kids--great idea. We highly recommend this practice.

|  Well Worth the Drive  |  show details
by L. bolton on Feb 7th, 2013

Since I moved to Houston, I used Texas Children’s Pediatrics with a different Pediatrician. My Daughter was sick with a fever over 108 degrees. My insurance hadn’t kicked in yet so I had to pay for the office visit out of pocket. The Dr. I scheduled to see only ran one test and told me she didn’t find anything wrong with her and it should pass. I was very disappointed and knew I needed a second opinion. I then called Texas Children’s Pediatrics back and requested another pediatrician. I was scheduled with Dr. Lacore. He was able to diagnose my daughter’s illness, prescribed the correct medications and called me to explain everything I needed to know and do. I was so please and I have been with Dr. Lacore ever since. I won’t take my daughter anywhere else. I have now moved over 40 miles away and will travel to see him only. He is and excellent Pediatrician. Worth the drive and worth the wait if necessary.

|  Fantastic Pediatrician!  |  show details
Jul 20th, 2011

I just moved here from out of state and relied largely on these types of ratings. I was not disappointed. Everything that was stated about Dr. LaCour is correct. He is the best pediatrician that I've encountered in all my years of having to deal with them. He accomodated my childrens' needs as they have special needs. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone looking for a fantastic pediatrician!

|  Really good doctor  |  show details
Apr 25th, 2011

If you have patience then this is a great doctor. His time management is a little off but his bedside manner more than makes up for it. Not only is he personable to me but also connects with my child. LOVE HIM!

|  BEST pediatrician EVER!!  |  show details
Jan 26th, 2011

Dr. LaCour is THE BEST pediatrician! My kids absolutely adore him. He is SO easy to talk to and explains everything in detail. He has checked up on my sick kiddos numerous times and really cares. There is a reason why people drive from all over Houston to see him - he is simply the best. =)

|  show details
Oct 20th, 2009

Dr Lacour is awsome! He takes the time to listen to all your concerns. He explain what he is doing in his exam and what he is looking for. He is professional yet approachable. I highly recommend him. We move and he has moved over the last several years. I drive 30-40 min across town to see him. I recommend him to all of my friends.

|  Best Pediatrician  |  show details
by jaguilar on Sep 2nd, 2008 on kudzu.com

Dr. Lacour is great with the kids and great at explaining what is actually wrong and answering your questions.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com