A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Laflan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Laflan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Laflan graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Laflan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
- Tilden Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas M Laflan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas M. Laflan practice?
- Dr. Douglas Laflan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Laflan practices Family Medicine near Creighton, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Atkinson, NE and Yankton, SD.
See Creighton Family Physicians.