A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Laflan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Laflan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Laflan graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Laflan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Tilden Community Hospital
- Creighton Area Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas M Laflan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas M. Laflan practice?
- Dr. Douglas Laflan has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Laflan practices Family Medicine near Creighton, NE.
See Creighton Family Physicians.