A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Laflan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Laflan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Laflan
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Laflan Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Laflan graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Laflan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
- Tilden Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas M Laflan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas M. Laflan practice?
- Dr. Douglas Laflan has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Laflan practices Family Medicine near Creighton, NE.
See Creighton Primary Care Doctors.