A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Laidlaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Laidlaw is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Laidlaw
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Laidlaw Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Laidlaw, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Laidlaw graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Laidlaw has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas Norwood Hospital
- HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Walter Laidlaw FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas W. Laidlaw practice?
- Dr. Douglas Laidlaw has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Laidlaw practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Internists and Worcester Cardiologists.