A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Laidlaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Laidlaw is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Laidlaw
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Laidlaw Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Laidlaw, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Laidlaw graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Laidlaw has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas Norwood Hospital
- HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Walter Laidlaw FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas W. Laidlaw practice?
- Dr. Douglas Laidlaw has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Laidlaw practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Internists and Worcester Cardiologists.