A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Lakin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Lakin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lakin graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lakin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas M Lakin MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas M. Lakin practice?
- Dr. Douglas Lakin has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Lakin practices Internal Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Internists.