More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Douglas Laman
Dr. Douglas Laman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chattanooga, TN. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Gastroenterology and Pediatrics. Dr. Laman is affiliated with Erlanger Medical Center - Baroness Hospital, Children's Hospital at Erlanger and Erlanger Bledsoe Hospital. Dr. Laman has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Douglas Laman has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Gastroenterology
Pediatric gastroenterologists can treat a variety of diseases and conditions in infants and children related to their liver, pancreas or intestines. If your child has severe or recurrent abdominal pain, constipation or diarrhea, a pediatric gastroenterologist...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Douglas Laman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chattanooga, TN.
Dr. Mark Hays
Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics
Chattanooga, TN 0 mi35
Dr. Stephen Beasley
Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
Chattanooga, TN 0 mi36
Dr. Karla Garcia
Chattanooga, TN 0 mi26