A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Laske:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Laske is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Laske, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Brain Cancer Brain Neoplasm
- Glial Cancer Glioma
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Skull Base Lesions
Education & Awards
Dr. Laske graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Laske has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Jeanes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Walter Laske MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery and Surgical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas W. Laske practice?
- Dr. Douglas Laske has 4 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Laske practices Neurological Surgery and Surgical Oncology near Willow Grove, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lansdale, PA and Blue Bell, PA.
See Willow Grove Neurological Surgeons and Willow Grove Surgeons.