A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Lavenburg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Lavenburg, Ophthalmologist, Emergency Physician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lavenburg
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lavenburg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Lavenburg, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Lavenburg graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Lavenburg has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Union Hospital of Cecil County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas J Lavenburg MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas J. Lavenburg practice?
- Dr. Douglas Lavenburg has 6 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Lavenburg practices Ophthalmology near Elkton, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, DE and Wilmington, DE.
See Elkton Ophthalmologists.