A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Lavenburg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Lavenburg, Ophthalmologist, Emergency Physician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Lavenburg, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Lavenburg graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Lavenburg has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Union Hospital of Cecil County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas J Lavenburg MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas J. Lavenburg practice?
- Dr. Douglas Lavenburg has 4 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Lavenburg practices Ophthalmology near Elkton, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, DE.
See Elkton Ophthalmologists.