Dr. Douglas Lavenburg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Douglas Lavenburg?

December 8th, 2016

Clearly and simply, he ruined my vision with two disastrous and failed cataract surgeries. I knew Dr. Lavenburg for years and we were quite friendly. I trusted him. But he failed me and purely and simply ruined my vision forever. I am forced to wear two pairs of glasses all the time. I wear glasses for long distance vision on my eyes and around my neck, I wear a second pair for close up vision. Imagine having to switch back and forth dozens and dozens of times every day. In a very real sense, he didn't do what he promised to do and he deeply damaged the way I live my life. And let me note, I'm a photographer. Can you imagine the impediments he created on my ability to work? This is a disaster and it was preventable.

April 25th, 2015

Five Star Plus

Outstanding service, caring and follow-up from physicians as well as staff. I rate this practice as Five Star Plus...

January 29th, 2015

Very professional and friendly staff. Answered all of my questions. I left feeling like I was well taken care kf

January 29th, 2015

Excellent Docter

I'm new to the area and wasn't sure what eye docter to see. Dr. Lavenburg was recommended by several people. I went for my appointment and was very pleased with Dr Lavenburg. He is very thorough and answered all my questions and concerns. I highly recommend him.

January 28th, 2015

Very Professional

Outstanding doctor. Outstanding staff. They make me feel comfortable and confident all is ok.

November 5th, 2009

GREAT SURGEON!!

Dr. Lavenburg is a great surgeon. I know alot of information of surgeons in the area and he is one of the best!

October 26th, 2009

Wonderful!

Dr. Lavenburg had to correct a problem created by another Dr. His technical skill prior to, during and after surgery was excellent. He and his staff were very sensitive to my fear due to the previous bad experience. I had an excellent outcome and am a fan for life.

September 15th, 2008

Physician has an ATTITUDE !!!

Brings personal life problems to the practice

May 5th, 2017