A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Leach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Leach is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Leach, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Leach graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Leach has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Anchorage Women`s Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Allan Leach MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas A. Leach practice?
- Dr. Douglas Leach has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Leach practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Obstetricians & Gynecologists.