A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claude Lees:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claude Lees, Cardiothoracic Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lees
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lees Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claude Lees, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lees graduated from University Of Glasgow, Scotland. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Lees has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claude Douglas Lees BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Cardiology, and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Claude D. Lees practice?
- Dr. Claude Lees has 2 office locations.
Dr. Claude Lees practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Cardiology, and Vascular Surgery near Roseville, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Madison, WI.
See Roseville Surgeons and Roseville Cardiologists.