Brought to you by
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claude Lees:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claude Lees, Cardiothoracic Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claude Lees, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lees graduated from University Of Glasgow, Scotland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lees has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lees accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Claude D. Lees practice?
Dr. Claude Lees practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Cardiology, and Vascular Surgery near Roseville, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Harrisonburg, VA and Port Huron, MI.
See Roseville Cardiothoracic Surgeons, Roseville Cardiologists, and Roseville Surgeons.