A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Claude Lees:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Claude Lees, Cardiothoracic Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Claude Lees, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lees graduated from University Of Glasgow, Scotland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lees has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Claude Douglas Lees BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Cardiology, and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Claude D. Lees practice?
- Dr. Claude Lees has 4 office locations.
Dr. Claude Lees practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Cardiology, and Vascular Surgery near Roseville, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Harrisonburg, VA and Port Huron, MI.
See Roseville Cardiothoracic Surgeons, Roseville Cardiologists, and Roseville Surgeons.