Dr. Douglas Leventhal, MD
Otolaryngologist (Ear, Nose, & Throat Doctor), Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dec 11th, 2014

Wonderful doctor. A true professional.

by Wendy A. on Jan 22nd, 2014

I had a great experience with Dr. Leventhal after experiencing hearing loss/vertigo over the summer. Was able to get an appointment promptly, courteous staff and most importantly, great, knowledgeable doctor!

Mind at ease show details Mind at ease
by J Field on Nov 12th, 2013

I recently met with dr. leventhal for troubles with my deviated septum and post nasal drip. He immediately put my mind at ease when he told me I would not need surgery. After a thorough examination,he was able to determine that my troubles were from laryngopharyngeal reflux which was causing my post nasal drip. He gave me many treatment options which have been working UNBELIEVABLY!! The whole experience was very pleasant. The staff in the front waiting area were extremely nice. I also met with the office manager Maria after my appointment , and she was very sweet and helpful. Thank you dr. Leventhal.

by Steve Hirsch on Oct 1st, 2013

Good job! Pretty much fixed what was wrong. Explained the options so I could make an informed decision, then carried them out.

Highly recommended! show details Highly recommended!
Sep 9th, 2013

Staff was extremely friendly and the office was clean. There was minimal wait time. Dr. Leventhal was detail oriented and he took the time to explain things to me. I would definitely recommend him!

Sinus infection show details Sinus infection
by Joseph on Jul 10th, 2013

Very good staff!!! Dr. D Leventhal is very detailed and meticulous (covered all bases); made me feel secure and comfortable all throughout the process (from diagnoses to procedures). Healing is great! and he made sure that nothing recurs. The whole experience has been pleasant. Shout out to Erica and Carmela!