A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Levinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Levinson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Levinson, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Levinson graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Levinson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Frederick Levinson MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Douglas F. Levinson practice?
- Dr. Douglas Levinson has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Levinson practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Psychiatrists and Palo Alto Child Psychiatrists.