A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Lewis is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Lewis has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Trumbull Memorial Hospital
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Dalziel Lewis DO is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas D. Lewis practice?
- Dr. Douglas Lewis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Lewis practices Internal Medicine near Campbell, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Kinsman, OH and Youngstown, OH.
See Campbell Internists.