A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Lewis is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Lewis has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Trumbull Memorial Hospital
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lewis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- CareSource - 4 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Douglas D. Lewis practice?
Dr. Douglas Lewis practices Internal Medicine near Campbell, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Amarillo, TX.
See Campbell Internists.