A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Lienesch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Lienesch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Lienesch, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lienesch graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Lienesch has 14 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- UPMC South Side
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Lienesch MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas Lienesch practice?
- Dr. Douglas Lienesch has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Lienesch practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Rheumatologists.