A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Liles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Liles is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liles
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Liles Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Liles, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Liles graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Liles has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Medical Center - West Monroe
- P&S Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Nelson Liles MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Douglas N. Liles practice?
- Dr. Douglas Liles has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Liles practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Monroe, LA.
See Monroe Surgeons.