A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Liles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Liles is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Liles, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Birmingham Hip Resurfacing
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Liles graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Liles has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Medical Center - West Monroe
- P&S Surgical Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Liles accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Douglas N. Liles practice?
Dr. Douglas Liles practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ruston, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe, LA and West Monroe, LA.
See Ruston Surgeons.