A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Lindberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Lindberg, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lindberg graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Lindberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Holston Valley Medical Center
- Wellmont Holsten Valley Hospital
- Takoma Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas J Lindberg MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas J. Lindberg practice?
- Dr. Douglas Lindberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Lindberg practices Family Medicine near Kingsport, TN.
See Kingsport Family Physicians.