A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Linville:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Linville is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Linville
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Linville Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Pain
- Bone Cancer
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Linville graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Linville has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Allen Linville MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Douglas A. Linville practice?
- Dr. Douglas Linville has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Linville practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Orthopedic Surgeons.