A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Linville:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Linville is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Linville
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Linville Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Pain
- Bone Cancer
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Linville graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Linville has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Allen Linville MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Douglas A. Linville practice?
- Dr. Douglas Linville has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Linville practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Surgeons.