Dr. Douglas Linville MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 12th, 2016
He did my S1-L5 fusion several years back. His bedside manner was horrific after the surgery but otherwise, he is awesome.

February 9th, 2015
Dr. Linville is terrible. Please believe me and go somewhere else. I wish I had read reviews before seeing him. He came in, never touched me, was in the rm less than 5 minutes, truly. Told me I need to go to physical therapy. He charged me $655 for this "outpatient consult detailed". He charged $160 for an MRI another doctor had referred me to get at Baptist Hosp which I did. IHe refused to correct the bill when I showed proof that he had nothing to do with my MRI . He scams patients on charges. Very arrogant!

November 4th, 2013
Only Dr that actually listens to patient and patients caregiver
He came into the hospital (he drove 45 minutes to came to this hospital to check out patient by request of another dr). He looked at MRI, came into the room...and stayed talking for 30 minutes. He actually listened to what was being told to him. He was very professional, very caring and kind. He explained what was needed and why. He answered questions that we asked in a manner that we could understand. He did procedure the next day....have an appt for follow up. WONDERFUL DR....

November 14th, 2012
Be careful what you read
I just can't believe these reviews are for the same doctor. Everything was explained by his PA and then all questions answered by the doctor. And, surgery was not the first recommendation. Excellent experience.

September 26th, 2012
Never called to check on patient after surgery.

December 26th, 2010
To late to turn back now
Hever taking the time to go over my x ray's also told me he wouldn't answer any question's until the appt before my surgery and all his answers where I DON'T KNOW and I had questions about wether had would able to keep up certain physical activities he told me QOUTE "YOU CAN JUMP AND DO EVERYTHING LIKE U DID BEFORE" The Dr. that does the nerve blocks even suggested I wait but not Dr. Lynville who after surgery refused to give me my much needed loritab for my other back problems. It seems Dr. Lynville will cut you open in a hear beat but doesn't prescribe quote narcotics. My over all experciance is ROTTEN needless to say I found a good docter now I suggest you do the same!

February 7th, 2009
Poor Follow-up Care
After having undergone a TLIF procedure with Dr. Livnille, I found He and His staff to be completely unconcerned with my recovery.

July 8th, 2008