A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Loberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Loberg
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Loberg, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Loberg graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Loberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
- Proctor Hospital
- Saint James-John W. Albrecht Medical Center O.S.F.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas John Loberg MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas J. Loberg practice?
- Dr. Douglas Loberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Loberg practices Anesthesiology near Peoria, IL.
See Peoria Anesthesiologists.