A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Lorenz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lorenz graduated from The University Of Health And Sciences, Phnom Penh.
Dr. Lorenz has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lorenz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Health Plan of Nevada - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Douglas C. Lorenz practice?
Dr. Douglas Lorenz practices Ophthalmology near Henderson, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Pahrump, NV and Las Vegas, NV.
See Henderson Ophthalmologists.