A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Lorenz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Lorenz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lorenz
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Lorenz Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lorenz graduated from The University Of Health And Sciences, Phnom Penh.
Dr. Lorenz has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Charles Lorenz DO is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas C. Lorenz practice?
- Dr. Douglas Lorenz has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Lorenz practices Ophthalmology near Henderson, NV.
See Henderson Ophthalmologists.