A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Lorenz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lorenz graduated from The University Of Health And Sciences, Phnom Penh.
Dr. Lorenz has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Charles Lorenz DO is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas C. Lorenz practice?
- Dr. Douglas Lorenz has 9 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Lorenz practices Ophthalmology near Henderson, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Las Vegas, NV and North Las Vegas, NV.
See Henderson Ophthalmologists.