A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Lowe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Lowe is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Lowe, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lowe graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Lowe has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Hospital
- Southern Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Lowe MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas Lowe practice?
- Dr. Douglas Lowe has 4 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Lowe practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Riverdale, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Locust Grove, GA and Stockbridge, GA.
See Riverdale Internists and Riverdale Gastroenterologists.