A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Lowery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Lowery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Lowery, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Lowery graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Lowery has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Birmingham Hospital
- St. Vincent's East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Trenton Lowery MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas T. Lowery practice?
- Dr. Douglas Lowery has 2 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Lowery practices Otolaryngology near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Otolaryngologists.