A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Ludeman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Ludeman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Ludeman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Ludeman graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Ludeman has 21 hospital affiliations:
- VCU Health System
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas H Ludeman MD is a male Urologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas H. Ludeman practice?
- Dr. Douglas Ludeman has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Ludeman practices Urology near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Urologists.