A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas McKee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas McKee, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Chest Pain (Angina)
Education & Awards
Dr. McKee graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. McKee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence General Medical Center
- Valley General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas McKee MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas McKee practice?
- Dr. Douglas McKee has 3 office locations.
Dr. Douglas McKee practices Emergency Medicine near Everett, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe, WA.
See Everett Emergency Physicians.