A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Mackenzie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mackenzie
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Mackenzie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Mackenzie, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mackenzie graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Mackenzie has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- Denver Health Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Mackenzie MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas Mackenzie practice?
- Dr. Douglas Mackenzie has 2 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Mackenzie practices Ophthalmology near Aurora, CO.
See Aurora Ophthalmologists.