Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Douglas Marker
Dr. Douglas Marker, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Madisonville, KY, with another office in West Columbia, SC. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Marker is affiliated with Tuomey Healthcare System, Lexington Medical Center and Clarendon County Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Douglas Marker has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Douglas Marker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Madisonville, KY.
Dr. William Davis
General Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Madisonville, KY 0 mi34
Dr. James Dodds
Madisonville, KY 0.08 mi19
Dr. James Donley
Orthopedic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand
Madisonville, KY 0.08 mi48