A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Marlow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Marlow is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Marlow, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Marlow graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Marlow has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital of East Tennessee
- Mercy Medical Center West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas James Marlow MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas J. Marlow practice?
- Dr. Douglas Marlow has 4 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Marlow practices Internal Medicine near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Internists.