A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Mason:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mason
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mason Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Mason, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mason graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Mason has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Walnut Creek
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Martinez/Walnut
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Richard Mason MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Douglas R. Mason practice?
- Dr. Douglas Mason has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Mason practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Surgeons.