A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Mason:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mason
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Mason Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Mason, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mason graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Mason has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Walnut Creek
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Martinez/Walnut
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Richard Mason MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Douglas R. Mason practice?
- Dr. Douglas Mason has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Mason practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Orthopedic Surgeons and Walnut Creek Surgeons.