Dr. Douglas Massick MD Patient Reviews

• Otolaryngology Columbus, OH

February 25th, 2017
great doctor
My wife was referred to Dr. Massick for her thyroid cancer by her endocrinologist, who related he was "the best". After her surgery 4 years ago, which went great, she has been cancer free, no evidence of an incision, and very pleased. When my endocrinologist told me I needed to have surgery on my parathryoid for hypercalcemia, I related I wanted to go to Dr. Massick at MCE instead of the surgeon he referred me to at OSU. My endocrinologist also related that Dr. Massick had a great reputation. My surgery went great and I echo the endocrinologists statements as I found Dr. Massick personable, humble, and very skilled.

January 31st, 2017
Great Doctor
I was referred to Dr. Massick by my doctor due to my chronic sinusitis and nasal obstruction. Dr. Massick was knowledgable and related to me on my level. As I had been on medical/allergy therapy for years, surgery was necessary, and this went great, I felt awesome 7 days after sinus surgery/septoplasty/and turbinate surgery and have not had an infection in over a year, whereas before I was having 7-9 a year and couldn't breath through my nose. Dr. Massick is a great package, an honest humble fellow who has great surgical skills.

July 1st, 2016
Excellance
Dr. Massick is so attentive and listens to every concern! I Have never had a better experience from a doctor, he truly cares about what he does and his patients.

April 28th, 2016
I have already recommended him to someone I know. What an excellent surgeon ~ he is well respected by the surgical nursing staff.

November 18th, 2015
Had septoplasty and turbinate reduction surgery and Dr. Massick was great. Courteous and professional manner held by all from office staff, surgical help, to Dr. Massick himself. I highly recommend him to anyone thinking about going this route (nasal surgery)

May 26th, 2015
parathyroidectomy
Dr Massick was thorough, and clearly explained my situation... Not only is he caring & shows true concern for the problem, and the patient...he provided treatment that has truly improved my life. I am grateful to have found a physician who is a patient advocate, and has such great skills, to provide effective treatment.

April 9th, 2015
Excellent experience
Very pleasant experience. I appreciated Dr. Massick's interest, expertise and kindness. He is meticulous about his work and never rushes anything. I felt completely confident under his care. Would recommend him to anyone in need of ENT treatment.

April 7th, 2014
Amazing Doctor!
Dr. Massick was great. I came in to have my ear looked at, which had been constantly popping for the past couple of days prior. He was gentle with cleaning out my ears, never even felt him in there!

March 20th, 2014
Dr. Massick knows what he is doing. Everything he told me about my operation to remove my thyroid was factual. I was amazed at how easy everything went and how well I felt afterwards. I especially liked the fact Dr. Massick never rushed me and always answered my questions.

November 15th, 2013
If sinus surgery could be described as wonderful ...it was! All went well and the results-FANTASTIC. How does such a young man have such awesome surgery and people skills? Glad I was referred to him!

August 28th, 2013
Dr Massick
I most liked how he showed me what and why he thought or did something . I felt secure in the knowledge that he knew what would help me. I would recommend him to anyone, in fact I have.

March 30th, 2013
So Happy
So happy that I was referred to Dr. Massick. He is helping me to a healthy sinus state - post surgery. He is very helpful and concerned about my health.