A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Masson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Masson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Masson, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Masson graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Masson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas B Masson MD is a male Urologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas B. Masson practice?
- Dr. Douglas Masson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Masson practices Urology near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Urologists.