A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Masson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Masson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Masson, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Masson graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Masson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Emanuel Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Masson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 16 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Douglas B. Masson practice?
Dr. Douglas Masson practices Urology near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Urologists.