Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Douglas Massop
Dr. Douglas Massop, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Des Moines, IA. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery. Dr. Massop is affiliated with Mercy Hospital Medical Center Dsm, Iowa Lutheran Hospital, Des Moines, IA and Mercy Franklin Center. Dr. Massop has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Douglas Massop has the following 1 specialty
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
Dr. Douglas Massop is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Des Moines, IA.
Dr. Hazem El-Arousy
Geriatric Medicine, Vascular Surgery, General Surgery, General Practice
West Des Moines, IA 0 mi19
Dr. Nicholas Southard
West Des Moines, IA 0 mi11
Dr. Eric Scott
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
West Des Moines, IA 0 mi15